April 22, 2012

For Uncle Bill...

From our good friend, Ian Kath at Create Your Life Story . . . God's speed, Uncle Bill.

It Started with Bill, Now for Him it’s Over

by Ian on Sunday, 22 April, 2012

Today my favourite uncle passed away.

It started with Bill, …this site I’m talking about.

It was after sitting with him for a week recording his humble but (for his family), interesting Life Story that motivated me to want to share these techniques with you. What his six hours of audio has given my family is immeasurable but also, as often happens, what I gave him in asking to hear his story was to show how much I cared and how much those who love him cared about who is was. One of the world’s great Gentle Men.

We all have loss in our lives, now is my families turn again. Here’s a little of what he was like and for us will always be. Travel well Billy :)

I’m incredibly glad I took the time to capture his Life Story.

Please don’t procrastinate!

Please don't procrastinate!
Record your loved ones' voices and stories before they are gone.